What Sort of Idiotic Guy Who Created This Meme?

I was quite shocked to see a meme my friend recently showed which has been sent to him through WhatsApp. The dumb head who created this meme acts as if he/she does not know Newton that or actually too dumb too to have known Newton. Without Newton's Monumental Scientific work we would be living a few centuries back and as a result our dumb friend could not have either used Android smart phones or have passed it to his other dumb friend. I really pity these guys.... See this idiotic meme for yourself.

Idiotic Meme
On the contrary my friends Newton is really a Phenomenon as he had been rightly eulogized by these lines of  Alexander Pope on his epitaph:

Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night

  God said, Let Newton be! and all was light.

Sir Isaac Newton 


Newton's Tomb At Westminster Abbey


We should respect our Scientists, who gave us many good things (and a few bad things I agree but good things outweigh bad things by a very large margin). To disrespect such the Greatest Physicist of All Times is a sacrilege to me.