The Grand Event of the Year - Chandra Grahan of Guru Purnima - July 17,2019

The Eclipse Began @ 1:20AM, July 17,2019
























And the shadow of the Earth had done with the Moon at 4:40 AM. It was a nice show apart from the intrusion of (more than often) cirrocumulus stratiformis clouds. The poor quality of my mobile cam had been a bigger nuisance and I'm really longing for a high end DSLR camera which would cost around Rs.35,000/- at least. The direct view through the Telescope is much better I promise you. Last but not the least,  I was able to capture with long exposure shots(32 sec) the surrounding my nocturnal abode and they were eye catching.

There hangs the Jupiter in between the Minarets Ilayangudi Big Mosque.
The Celestron Newtonian Reflector, My Cherished Telescope can be seen in the Foreground.


A Star Field in View -  Could you identify the Constellation of Aquila ?

Another View of My Nocturnal Abode during the Grahan